The Fusebox F2010DXA is a 10-way surge-protected flexible twin RCD consumer unit that offers a flexible versatile solution for residential installations.
Offers 10 fully configurable ways plus an integral type 2 mini surge protection device.
Pre-installed with 100A double pole switch isolator, 2 x 80A 30mA type A RCD incomers and a type 2 mini surge protection device. It accepts the latest Fusebox MCB and miniature RCBOs.
The modern curved design blends into its surroundings and the metal enclosure is painted in low smoke and fume paint ensuring compliance with the latest 18th edition wiring regulations.
Offers generous cable room with neutral and earth bars mounted on the top of the enclosure. Cable entry knockouts are available on 5 sides, top, bottom, left, right, and rear.
It is tested in accordance with BS EN 61439-3. it includes comprehensive user instructions and high-quality subcircuit identification labels.
Fusebox F2010DXA Features
- Fusebox F2010DXA surge-protected flexible twin RCD consumer unit
- 10 useable ways, 18 module enclosure
- White RAL9001 all curved fully metal enclosure
- Low smoke and fume paint
- IP Rating: IP20XC
- Highly flexible in configuration permitting any combination of RCD-protected ways
- Flexible Busbar allows the user to choose how they configure the split-load
- Removable and raised DIN rail
- Rating: 230V - 240V
- 100A double pole main switch isolator
- 2 x 80A 30mA Type A RCDs
- 1 module type 2 mini surge protection device
- Accepts the latest Fusebox MCB and miniature RCBOs.
- Round cable entry knockouts on 5 sides, top, bottom, left, right, and rear
- Generous cable room with neutral and earth bars mounted on the top of the enclosure
- Supplied with tail clamp
- Circuit identification labels providing clear understanding of outgoing ways
- Captive screws on front cover
- Standards: BS EN 61439-3
- Dimensions: Height: 255mm | Width: 378mm | Depth: 110mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.