Secure your home with the Ei3030 Multi-Sensor Fire & Carbon Monoxide Alarm. Powered by the latest technologies, this alarm utilizes optical, heat, and CO sensors for maximum protection against fires and carbon monoxide poisoning. Enjoy the peace of mind you deserve knowing that your home is safeguarded by the simple yet powerful Ei3030.
- Containing our proven Thermistor Heat Sensor, Optical Sensor and Electrochemical CO Sensor to provide the ultimate response, working independently and together
- Offering visual indicators that trigger according to which alarm is activated
- Built-in intelligent dust compensation technology eliminating the risk of nuisance alarms from contamination
- Built-in AudioLINK+ technology
- Mains powered with tamper proof lithium cell battery back-up (10 year life)
- Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005 & BS5446-2:2003 and BS 50291 – 1:2018
The Ei3030 can be fitted in any room where both Fire and CO protection is required (apart from a kitchen) meaning coverage can be provided with less alarms. The device holds Kitemarks for British Standards BS EN 14604:2005, BS 5446-2:2003 and BS EN 50291-1:2018.
Containing a Thermistor Heat Sensor and high performance Optical Sensor that intelligently work together, but will also operate independently.
The proven electrochemical CO Sensor provides an accurate CO response. The CO Response is in line with BS EN 50291-1:2018.
Virtually eliminates the risk of false alarms from dust/ insect contamination build up and will automatically recalibrate to compensate, whilst maintaining the alarm threshold.
The Ei3030 will fit onto an Easifit base and will connect to the Ei1000G Gateway and Ei1025 Environmental Sensors for the complete Connected Home Solution for safer, healthier and more sustainable homes.
The device holds kitemarks for British Standard BS EN 14604:2005, BS 5446-2:2003 and BS EN 50291-1:20
- Sensor Types: CO & Heat-Optical Multi-Sensor
- Supply Voltage: 230V
- Power Consumption: 0.25W
- Battery Back-up: Lithium backup battery
- Sound Level: 85dBA
- Button Test: Yes
- Silence Function: Yes
- SmartLINK: Compatible (Via Addition of Module)
- Indicator LEDs: Green – Power / Red – Alarm / Yellow – Fault
- Memory: 24 hour
- Fixing: Screws included
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40
- Humidity Range: 15-95% (Non-condensing)
- Plastic Material: HIP UL94 V0 Flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 66x150x150mm
- Weight: (350g boxed)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.