The Apollo XP95 55000-600APO optical smoke detector has an LED alarm indicator. When in standby mode, the LED remains clear and turns red when in alarm condition. The optical smoke detector is designed to react quickly to slow smouldering fires which produce a lot of smoke. When installed using the XP95 series mounting base or XP95 isolating base, the Apollo XP95 optical smoke detector can be used as part of an XFP or Kentec addressable fire alarm panel system.
- Optical technology - responds quickly to slow smouldering fires
- LPCB and VdS approved
- CE marked
- Designed for use with addressable fire alarm panels including:
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Supply voltage: 17 to 28 Volts DC
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- IP23D rating
- XFP Single Loop Panel - 16 Zone
- XFP Two Loop Panel - 32 Zone
- Self-extinguishing white polycarbonate case
- Please note: The Apollo XP95 detectors require an XPERT card mounting base or an XP95 isolating base to operate with the XFP and Kentec addressable fire alarm panels
- Certified to EN54-7
If you need any help, simply message or email us and we will reply as soon as we can to help with any questions you may have including bulk purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.