- The unique expansion zone at the head of the wheel provides excellent grip on a wide variety of materials.
- MUST HAVE: Simple, high quality and effective light fixing from the British Based, Oldest Plugs Manufacturer in the World. Must have for each individual and contractor.
- SUITABLE FOR: Most materials include concrete, masonry, stone, blocks, and plasterboard.
- UNIVERSAL: The plugs can be used for walls, ceilings, and floors, both hollow, porous and solid materials.
- ADVANTAGES: They expand at the top giving instant grip | Anti-rotation features prevent spinning in the hole.
Features and Benefits
• Universal plug which fixes into any base material
• Guaranteed maximum expansion and grip
• Anti-rotation meaning the plug won't spin in the hole
• Lip prevents the plug from slipping inside the hole
• Shelves and suspended ceilings
• Electrical fittings
• Cable trays
• Boilers and radiators
• Bathroom fittings
|Part Number||6 x 28 mm|
|Product Dimensions||7.48 x 3.31 x 0.71 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item model number||R-U1-RED-96-C|
|Size||6 x 28 mm|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||96|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.